Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) Course
This is Course meets all the requirements set by the HSE, which covers a range of First Aid incidents related to your work environment including Basic Life Support.
- It is valid for 3 years.
- A yearly update is recommended by the HSE.
- The course is 6 hours; however this can be adapted to suit your needs and can be taken over 2 hour session blocks.
- The course covers:
- First Aid priorities
- Managing Incidents
- The Unconscious Casualty
- The bleeding casualty
- Burns and scalds
- Regulations you need to know
- Demonstration of workplace First Aid kits
- Recording and reporting the incident.
- Course can be held at your venue.
£60.00 per person, min 3 per group to max of 12.
An Ofqual Regulated Qualification Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate
We are now based in Bideford, near Barnstaple North Devon and will travel to all areas of Cornwall, Devon, Wiltshire, Avon and Somerset. If you have a First Aid Training need further afield please call us to discuss it.